Like any high-precision instrument, a watch needs regular servicing to ensure that it functions perfectly.
We cannot indicate the frequency of such work, since it depends entirely on the model, the climate and the owner’s individual care of the watch. As a general rule, a watch should be serviced every 4 to 5 years, depending on the conditions in which it is used.
Omega Watch Complete Service Includes:
- Dismantling of the movement, cleaning, oiling, assembling, regulating and checking the function of the movement
- Repair or replacement of worn or damaged movement parts
- Replacement of tube, crown, push-buttons, helium escape valve, gaskets & battery if necessary
- Restoration of water-resistance with above mentioned parts • Refurbishment of case and metal bracelet (where applicable)
- Technical and aesthetical final check
- Your watch is returned in a genuine Omega service box
- Once serviced the watch is guaranteed for 24 months • We can also supply new straps, buckles, bracelets and spare links
We offer a free assessment service and no obligation estimate for all watch repairs. To assess a watch properly, it needs to be examined. At this point, L.Guess are then able to confidently advise what a watch needs, what the cost will likely be and how long the work should take.
Contact us for more information.