L.Guess Jewellers use a Fellow of the Institute of Registered Valuers and their expert valuer Andree Richardson BSc (Hons) PCGmA FIRV DGA MAE carries out all work on the premises.
Each appraisal will include the following:
- Cleaning of your Jewellery
- Detailed Description
- Assessment of Diamonds
- Hallmarking Information
- Condition Statement
- Provenance or research, if appropriate
- Digital Photography
- Values with the appropriate insurance qualification
Please call into either store to see a sample valuation and discuss your requirements.
Jewellery and Gems Appraiser and Professional Valuer
Andree Richardson BSc (Hons) PCGmA FIRV DGA MAE – Jewellery and Gems Appraiser and Professional Valuer
National Association of Jewellers Institute of Registered Valuers No FIRV 71293
An accomplished valuer, a Fellow of the National Association of Jewellers Institute of Registered Valuers. With over thirty-six years experience in various aspects of the gemmological and jewellery industry. Valuation experience in antique, modern, foreign, Asian and high net-worth jewellery pieces. Experienced in the valuation of polished diamonds and all other gemstones, watches, silver and flatware and Mayoral regalia.
I gained ten years’ international experience from time spent in Eastern Canada working as gemmologist/valuer and quality control manager and during that time gained Fellowship of the Canadian Gemmological Association.
- In 2008 I became a full practising member of the Academy of Experts.
- Member of the Academy of Experts
- Fellow of the National Association of Goldsmiths Institute of Registered Valuers
- Fellow of the Canadian Gemmological Association
- Member of the Gemmological Association of Great Britain
- 2016 obtained the Gem-A world renowned Diamond Diploma (DGA)
Visit Jewelleryvaluers.org to find out more.